Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Heat is On...

Yeah so it LITERALLY is on... it's like 80+ degrees outside, sheesh! Funny enough I'm not feeling it anymore, YAY super humid yoga studios!! :)


Anyways, I went to my yoga study group today to only realize that there was a WHOLE OTHER BOOK that I didn't read for our homework. How did that happen??  Luckily, I am at least really enjoying the book I am reading now.

[Book of the Moment (BoM)]
So where has this brought me? It's helped me get to that point of realization about what matters to me and that mind over matter is not just a saying, its a reality. Go ahead and read the book and let me know what you think!!

PS: I drafted this post forever and a day ago, but got sick, started working on my workshop (more on that next post) and now here we are!

Books and sunshine,

 T <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your thoughts! I read each and every one and try to answer them as well. Thanks for taking the time :)