- Yesterday (Labor Day) was Houston's Free Day of Yoga. If you missed out, stay tuned for next years, because it. was. a. blast! I ended up teaching, not one, but TWO classes this year! The first one was an impromptu class in the park, which for all who were there, it ended up being a Hot Vin (MAN was the sun up and out!!! Good thing I wore my sunscreen and brought plenty of water!) The next class was a slow flow just before sunset. Talk about IN.TENSE. I hadn't taught a slow flow in a while and so teaching one, after teaching my "Hot Vin" earlier in the day was EXHAUSTING! But my yogis were good sports, trucked through it, had a blast and in the end we all ended our Labor Day on a great note!!
- Sad you missed our classes? No worries! Our next Yoga At The Park is October 6 at 8 AM! Check-out our Facebook invite and RSVP if you will be able to make it! (side note: I hate writing negative things because I don't like harboring negativity in my life. But I strongly strongly strongly request that you only say yes if you really plan on attending. I understand that things come-up, so feel free to change your RSVP at anytime. Although the class flow will not change, I try to make sure I have enough props and surprise goodies for all who attend my class. So, please help me avoid waste by showing-up when you say you will or contacting me if you can't).
- My super sweet mama was reading her Sunday Newspaper when she came across a Tuesday Morning advert that was advertising Yoga gear on the CHEAP!! The specials are good for September 7-9 so go check out a Tuesday Morning near you this weekend!
- 10% off all month on all prepaid and booked private sessions
- 10% off on all yoga mats at our store from September 10-20!
I hope you all have an OM-azing day! Here is a fun info-graphic to get you through the month!