Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunday Social: Link Up!

So I knocked out on the couch as I was typing this up... thus the late post. Enjoy anyway!! :)

Today we are linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup and Ashley over at Ashley's Carnival Ride for Sunday Social! I hope you enjoy getting to know us better :)




1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?? 
Its Called The Mama Mantras. Basically, I'm a mama who teaches yoga and owns Mind, Body, & Soul Yoga. So I thought that since the blog is about my yoga adventure on the mat and off the mat through the company, what better name than something that reflects that? So, the "Mama" is me and the "Mantras" are my words on the blog :) 



2. What do you love the most about blogging?? 
Blogging has really helped me to find my voice. There was a time a few years ago when I began to lose it, and I was not quite sure who I was. But blogging has allowed me to be me again and has helped me also do what I love best, share some awesome things with people!!!!

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Since I am a newbie blogger, this one is going to be tough because I don't have many to chose from. BUT it's probably Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Candida What?. They both really reflect me on a super light note and on a super serious note. So, if you want to get to know me pretty well, read those two babies!

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world? 
Have fun! Always remember WHY you started blogging. If you stress about it, you'll loose the beauty of your words. AND if you borrow ANYTHING from ANYWHERE be sure to link back. It's blog-equette... that's blog etiquette (I dont think its a real word, I just made it up, but it sounds SUPER fun!!) 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had? 
That sometimes you can pour your heart into a post and it may not be read by as many people as you hoped. But if even 1 person read it and it spoke to them, then that really is all that matters. 

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love. 
Now THIS one is SUPER easy! 
Bolu by Rima
Our Love and Our Blessing
Bre Writes
Fun wasnt it? Want in next week? Here are the questions!

Next Weeks Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 
2. All time favorite book? Why?
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?


Grab the button, write a post and link up with Ashley and Neely!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your thoughts! I read each and every one and try to answer them as well. Thanks for taking the time :)