Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 3, 2012

Hi Pillow, It's me, Tania. I miss you...



Dear Pillow,

Oh how I have missed thee!  These past few weeks I know I have been neglecting you, but I promise it won't always be this way. I am not avoiding you, I swear! Ramadan and trying to find ways to get the word out about Mind, Body, & Soul Yoga have led me to working late nights and early mornings rises. I promise once Ramadan is over I will begin to "sleep in". We will once again snuggle cozily listening to the faint hum of the baby monitor as Zaki snoozes away... until his 6AM wake ups of course.

Please do not take our time apart personally. My skin misses you MORE than you can ever imagine!! Its gone crazy, not knowing what to do with itself from lack of sleep. And oh what beautiful sleep!!! You always know JUST the right way to regenerate my skin and keep it dewy fresh.

Please pillow, just give me one more chance. The moon sighting is in just two weeks... I promise I'll be back then. I love your smooth Egyptian Cottony wonderfulness...

Until we meet again,

<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your thoughts! I read each and every one and try to answer them as well. Thanks for taking the time :)